Saturday 31 October 2015

Extremely Sentient Cow



I know this post will make many of you wonder what is becoming of the blog...where am I, and what on Earth am I on (and there are some of you that will want whatever it is).  But my mum went on a ramble this morning, and in true Please Help Me Live Vicariously style, she sent me some pics of her views.  She knows I love animals, and always makes sure to send me any wildlife she sees.

I saw this cow and I was convinced it was having sarcastic, or at the very least, deeply whimsical thoughts on regarding mum.  Look.  This cow, he or she, is bursting with thought.  I just had to share.

If only I spoke Cow.

And here is a more typical view - misty Halloween landcape at midday, not managing to look that spooky.  Awwww.


No comments:

Post a Comment